What the CHA Can Do For You:
- advance your knowledge of hydrography, cartography and associated disciplines, and keep you abreast of the latest developments in these disciplines;
- enable you to develop and maintain contacts with others involved with hydrography, nationally and internationally.
Membership is open to anyone interested in hydrography and marine cartography, all hydrographers and cartographers and all those working in associated disciplines,.
These benefits are provided through:
- the sponsorship of seminars, colloquiums, training programs, national conferences, Regional and National meetings
- reduced registration cost for members and for the kiosk space of corporate members
- through the publication of LIGHTHOUSE, which ceased in 2015 but are all available for members on our website
- a copy of CHA bulletin
- Student award for eligible student members, to assist with their studies
- Other benefits for Corporate Members
Please use the links below to register and submit your payment. This includes renewals and first time registrations. We use PayPal for payments. If you do not have a PayPal account look for the “Pay by credit card” link under the PayPal sign in form.
$30 per year
A regular member of the Canadian Hydrographic Association.
$10 per year
Student membership of the Canadian Hydrographic Association.
$200 Per Year
Corporate members of the Canadian Hydrographic Association