CHA Corporate Membership
Corporate membership allows companies with interests in hydrographic and related fields to become involved with the activities of the CHA and to maintain closer contact with key users of their products. Through CHA website, CHA Corporate Members are able to reach a world-wide hydrographic audience. The benefits of CHA Corporate Membership include:
- access to CHA publications;
- awareness and opportunities related to Canadian Hydrographic Conference;
- a 100 word description on our website;
- discounted advertising rates in our Bulletins and website.
Annual dues for CHA Corporate Membership are: $200 (Canadian).
Thank you to our current corporate members which include:
- Geomatics Data Solutions (affiliation – CHA Pacific Branch)
- Knudsen Engineering Ltd (affiliation – CHA Central Branch)
- Naval Meteorological and Oceanographic Office (Taiwan)
- Terra Remote Sensing
- IIC Academy